It is situated in Eastern Europe with a population of approximately 42 million people. Ever since the middle ages the area represented a key center of East Slavic culture and history teaches us that Ukrainians have always been determined fighters for their freedom and rights. The country’s economy is diverse including a large heavy industry and extensive fertile farmlands being one of the world’s largest grain exporters. But today we are going to discuss the travel and entry requirements to enter Ukraine from Barnsley and what we need to know before starting on our next trip. Please Note: Due to the current Russian-Ukraine war (February 2022), there may be travel restrictions outside of Covid Travel requirements.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TRAVELERS TO ENTER UKRAINE
All travelers are required to present proof that they have health insurance which will cover any cost they have during their stay in Ukraine. They will buy insurance from a company that is registered in Ukraine. Other than the insurance requirements all other travelers who are non-exempt must also provide.
- The must have taken one dose of vaccination which is approved by WHO
- A PCR test which should be taken 72 hours before entering Ukraine
- A lateral flow test which should also be taken 72 hours before departing from UK
You can also look for these tests in your area for example if you live in Doncaster by typing the name of the area and you will find a testing center by typing PCR test in Calderdale, PCR test in Kirklees, PCR test in Leeds, PCR test in Wakefield.
The vaccination certificate can be in digital or paper format and it will contain all information of the passenger. For everyone who is traveling from Doncaster to Ukraine, you need to download an app which is a vdoma app. But it is not a requirement for people who are double vaccinated.
AFTER ARRIVING IN UKRAINE
This may now have changed as the UK and most European countries are starting to relax the travel requirements due to Covid and are focusing on living with Covid.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UKRAINE
- Ukraine was once in possession of the largest nuclear arsenal prior to 1991, this was when Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union.
- Ukraine has the deepest metro station in the world, Kiev’s metro include the station named arson which is very special because of how deep it is under its place no less than 105.5 meters
For the more latest information about traveling to Ukraine click Here.